Thursday, 2 January 2014

January Sales Haul | Zara, H&M, New Look, Boots


After an unsuccessful late trip to the boxing day sales the other day, I thought i'd brave out into the cold and give it another go! Thankfully I was slightly luckier today. Here are the items I picked up:


Boots


Boots - Barry M Nail Polish - Textured Nail Effect in Majesty (Left) & Matte Nail Paint in Espresso (Right)  - £3.99 each but there was an offer 'Buy 1 get 1 half price'


I've been looking for the matte nail paint in Espresso for a while now as it's sold out in quite a few shops. Luckily I came across it in Boots and there was an offer on buy one get one half price. So I also picked up a pretty, glittery gold colour which I think would really compliment the matte.



H&M


H&M - Black Blouse - £14.99

I fell in love with this top when I saw it. I think it would look great on a night out with a statement necklace 

H&M - Black Cardigan - £7.99

I would be lost without my black cardigans! I think they're ideal to put in your bag and throw on when it gets a bit colder! The material is light and breathable and it goes with almost every outfit!

H&M - Black Leather Skirt - £14.99

Being quite a rock chick at heart, it's only natural I picked up this skirt. I love the figure hugging fit.



New Look


New Look - Cream Bow Cami - £12.99 £6

This was reduced from £12.99 to £6. I thought this top was so cute with the little bows! I got this especially for my holidays as it's a really light, floaty material

New Look - Black Polo Neck - £9.99 £6

This was reduced from £9.99 to £6. Even though it's simple I think polo necks are easy to dress up and a great wardrobe must-have!

New Look - Black Studded Belt - £3.99 £1.50

This was reduced from £3.99 to £1.50. I love anything studs and surprisingly I don't have a studded belt! So for £1.50 I couldn't really resist!


Zara


Zara - Baby Pink Sweater - £19.99

I absolutely loved this colour and as pastels are in this upcoming season it's right on trend!
 
Zara - Black & White Bag - £25.99 £19.99

I've been needing a new bag for ages and this caught my eye in Zara. It was reduced from £25.99 to £19.99




Can you tell I love black? ;) 



32 comments:

  1. Same here! Ive spent hours today at sales... especially Mango and H&M

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! Id love to keep in touch! Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you right back :D

    And what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing!


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a newcomer in New York, it's only likely I'm gonna be obsessed with the color black so I definitely can connect with you! haha So many cute basics :)
    Zaras amazing and the sales are crazy! Gotta love 2014 xx


    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! <3
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog!
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you love the colour black? :D
    just kidding, you bought some beautiful things!

    at the moment I habe a project on my blog, where I want to present some other blogs, do you want to join? :)

    Love,
    www.jubieboycotts.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag!!
    xx,
    keep-mydream.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you bought great stuff, especially that handbag!
    Hope you had fun!
    Ellie, xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool clothes!
    Like your skirt!

    Diana
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection, love the Zara bag! I got some fab heels and loafers from New Look on Boxing day, check it out on my blog-
    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/new-haul-xmas-sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice new stuff! I love your skirt!!! Looks so amazing :) Check out my blog... and what do you think.... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I like everything, especially the pink sweater!
    Would you like to follow each other? If you like my blog at least! Anyways let me know!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following you back, dear ;)
    Congrats on the Liebster award as well, Katie! That's amazing!
    Hope you have an amazing 2014!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how I wish Barry M products were sold in South Africa - I am DYING to try out their nail polishes!

    Love the cami with the bows, definitely my style! :)

    Luzanne | Pink Peonies | www.pinkpeonies.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  14. the glittery barry m nail polish is so pretty! i love the H&M top :) xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I love the nail polishes and the cute shirt with the bows! <3

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baby pink sweater is so nice :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really, really love your blog and fashion sense! would love if you could check my blog out - new follower here :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. followed via gfc with pleasure! would you like to follow eachother via twitter,bloglovin and youtube as well?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very nice blog ! do u wanna follow each other ? if yes , just follow me , I will follow u back as soon as it possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Katie! I've done the Liebester Award, I'll leave a link to it below. Thank you again for nominating me :)
    Ellie x

    http://gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. updaaate! we want to read more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my posts! I have some more coming soon :)

      x

      Delete
  23. lovely post and nice finds!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i've just checked your blog out and followed you

      x

      Delete
  24. You found some brilliant stuff, love the nail polishes in particular. Followed, love your blog keep doing what you are:)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zuneraa! I hope to post more very soon! <3

      x

      Delete
  25. Lovely buys!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete