Products featured: Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser 75ml, Rimmel London BB Cream SPF 25 (Light) 30ml, Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer 7ml (010 Ivory), e.l.f. Studio Blush (Candid Coral), Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm 7.5g, Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara 12ml
- Rimmel London BB Cream SPF 25 (Light) 30ml - This is the first BB cream I have tried so I can't really compare it to others, but it now seems to be my 'go-to' face cover-up! I normally wear this on days where I don't want a heavy, full coverage (my normal foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear). Right now this product works for me but if I purchase any other BB creams in the future I will be sure to let you know if I change my mind!
- Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser 75ml - I have a constant battle between having dry and oily skin (yay for combination skin...) and I have tried countless moisturisers trying to over come this. Simple are a brand that I go back to again and again and when I saw they had this product I just had to try it. I have noticed my skin looks less oily, however I still have the same dry patch on my nose... I may have to get some stronger moisturiser for that stubborn dry area. However I think this is a great product and I love wearing it as a base before I put my makeup on. It has a perfect blend of active ingredients and Zinc PCA to eliminate shine and maintain moisture levels. I am absolutely loving this at the moment and it doesn't break the bank either! Definitely worth a purchase if you suffer from shine.
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory) 7ml - My past concealers have mostly been sticks not liquid. However I found that with my combination skin it would look dry and flaky. So, recently I got this concealer as I had heard good things about the 'Wake Me Up' range and it hasn't disappointed! For me this gives an excellent coverage and is probably one of the best concealers i've used!
- e.l.f. Studio Blush (Candid Coral) - This product was featured on my recent e.l.f. haul (here). I think this is such a lovely colour and I will definitely be purchasing more of their blushes.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara 12ml - I'm all about big, voluminous eyelashes so I picked up this mascara as it claims to do just that! I can say it is my current favourite mascara and makes my eyes pop! It has a thick, wavy brush to give that 'fullness'.
- Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm 7.5g - This is hands down one of my favourite lip balms, however I am prone to keep losing them as they're only tiny but I keep repurchasing it's that good! I love the tingly feel it has on your lips and I quite enjoy the smell of them... Perfect for if you have dry, chapped lips. Definitely a must have for me!
- Sleek True Colour Matte Lipstick (Vamp 786) - I am absolutely in love with this colour! Perfect for the winter months. I normally wear this when I go out as it is quite a dark colour. Recently I have bought the 'Sleek Lipliner' in 'Ruby' to team with this lipstick to hopefully give me a full and longer lasting wear out of it.
Would you like to see more monthly favourites? Let me know!
What beauty products have you been loving this month?
If you've done a blog post on it, leave the link in the comments below and i'll check it out!