It's that time of year again. New Years is just round the corner and a lot of people start thinking about what they want to change in the upcoming year.
I know 'Going to the gym' is probably one of the most popular New Years resolutions, so I've devised an upbeat playlist/song ideas:
- Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais - 'Summertime Sadness' Remix
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
- Britney Spears - Work B*tch
- Taio Cruz ft. Flo Rida - Hangover
- Jason Derulo - Breathing
- Pitbull ft. TJR - Don't Stop The Party
- Avicii - You Make Me
- Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
- Flo Rida - I Cry
- Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX - I Love It
- Lady Gaga - Do What You Want (With My Body)
- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha - Timber
- LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking
- Metro Station - Shake It
- Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder - Calling (Lose My Mind)
- Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin - Don't You Worry Child
- Porter Robinson - Language
- Skrillex ft. Sirah - Bangarang
I hope this has given you some inspiration, or if not, maybe something new to put on your iPod!
What are your New Years resolutions this year?