I've seen a lot of these posts with people being tagged to do them, but because i'm new to the blogging scene I thought i'd do one anyway without being tagged so my new followers can get to know me a little better! So here it is.... 50 random facts about me!
1. I am an Aquarius (born in February)
2. I don't have a middle name
3. I'm short sighted, so have to wear contacts/glasses all the time
4. I studied Crime & Investigation at University
5. I have an African Grey Parrot called Jack
6. I play the flute, guitar and piano. I kinda suck at piano now though
7. My favourite band are Steel Panther
8. I want a long-haired miniature Dachshund, Pomeranian or German Spitz when I move out
9. When I go to Nandos I order a lemon and herb chicken burger with cheese, hallomi side with chips and peri peri - always
10. My best friend is Slovakian
11. I'm right handed
12. I'd choose McDonalds over KFC any day
13. Miss Selfridge is one of my favourite high street stores
14. I was a lifeguard at a camp in New York in summer 2013
15. It took me two tries to pass my driving test, but only one for my theory - hurrah
16. I wish i'd taken Paleontology at University. I am a massive dinosaur nerd
17. When I was younger I had the nickname 'moose'
18. I love Johnny Depp
19. I'm not a lover of alcohol
20. I don't smoke
21. If I have a Domino's pizza, i'll be disappointed if it isn't stuffed crust
22. I hate needles, injections and anything to do with veins
23. I love strawberry and banana smoothies
24. I love film orchestral soundtrack music - John Williams for example
25. My shoe size is a UK6
26. I love books and take great care with them. Most books I read will still look brand new after i've finished them!
27. My surname is always pronounced wrong
28. I love a good English breakfast - minus the black pudding!
29. I can whistle through my teeth
30. I don't like coffee based foods
31. A poem I wrote when I was in high school has been printed in an anthology book called Away With Words
32. I sleep better in the day than at night
33. I barely watch TV
34. I want to visit the Maldives
35. I've been on stage on multiple occasions with my favourite band (see no. 7)
36. I prefer smaller, intimate gigs/concerts rather than full stadium/arenas
37. I'm not a fan of swimming in the sea unless it's clear!
38. I want to go shark cage diving - but i'm scared!
39. I don't like olives
40. My favourite ice-cream flavor is rum and raisin
41. When I was in nursery they used to make us put on shows and I hated every second of it! So I used to scowl the whole way through a show and avoid eye contact with my parents. They thought it was hilarious.
42. I refuse to go on rides that constantly spin around (roller-coasters = fine - spinning t-cups = no)
43. I love Italian food
44. My toe nails are always painted (normally red!)
45. I'm not allergic to anything (that I know of)
46. I have a scar on my left leg from where I was stood on a dock in america and it collapsed into the lake! Safe to say it was a shock then, but quite funny looking back now. There's a picture somewhere on my Instagram of it happening... Thanks boys, for taking pictures in our time of distress!
47. I don't have a favourite colour
48. My lucky number is 8
49. I love cheesecake
50. I have the worst concentration span
Thanks for making it to the end and I hope you've learnt a little more about me. If you have done a post similar to this, please comment below and I shall check it out! I don't know that many bloggers to tag anyone here... so if you're reading this and haven't done a '50 Random Facts About Me' post, I tag you to make one!