Monday 29 December 2014

Reading Challenge 2015

2014 has been a busy year. So busy in fact I seem to have neglected my love for reading (and also this blog, my bad). Whilst browsing online I came across Popsugars Reading Challenge 2015. I felt this was a great challenge for 2015. I know 2015 is probably going to be just as hectic but even if I can get through at least a couple of books I think I would have made an improvement and that's what new years resolutions are all about! So here we go, a reading challenge for 2015! I will try my best to keep you updated with book reviews and checklists of the challenge as much as I can. Join me if you wish! Here are the details below:


What are your challenges or new years resolutions for 2015? Let me know in the comments below!


3 comments:

  1. Hey! Such a great post and good idea!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, thanks so much for this sharing!

    GlassesShop

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete