Saturday 26 April 2014

LUSH Shower Empties

LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly (Left) - LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub (Right)
Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub 130g - I've never really used any Lush products until my housemate bought me a gift-set. Rub rub rub shower scrub is a shower scrub (believe it or not) and can also be used in your hair. I used this the first time as a scrub after I had shaved my legs... and well with this product being salt based it wasn't the best of ideas! Talk about it stinging! Ever since then i've kinda been put off using it as a scrub and use it as a second shampoo. The salt in it is great for washing your hair and also gives added volume. It's great for getting that 'just been at the beach' hair look. I actually quite like the smell of this product. It has a very distinct 'salty' smell and it reminds me of beaches and oceans. The consistency is quite gritty and gloopy - imagine at the beach and you have some wet sand. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.

Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly 100g - There are different ways to use this product such as chilling it, freezing it or just using it straight from the pot. I used it straight from the pot but can imagine it would be great chilled! The smell of this is great - it has an amazing fruity, citrus smell. I used this for my body at first as a soap, but then read that the seaweed in it was great for your scalp, so like the shower scrub, it became another shampoo for me. The jelly once rubbed in your hair becomes a lather. I would recommend this product on just the smell alone! Its a great alternative for shower soaps.

These two Lush products I received as part of a gift set which is why they are slightly smaller than the original products. However you can buy the 100g Whoosh Shower Jelly, I just haven't seen a smaller version of the Shower Scrub unless they've sold out!
Both items lasted me quite a while and I would definitely recommend buying a friend or even treating yourself to one of their gift sets as they give you a taster of some of their great products at an affordable price.

Don't forget if you bring back 5 empty, clean full-sized pots or tubes to Lush they will give you a free face-mask!

If you've tried any of the Lush products, what is your favourite? (if you've done a blog post on it please link as i'd love to check it out as i'm always looking for the next product to add to collection!)


No comments:

Post a Comment